Here's what Michelle Got for Mothers Day.. and my birthday etc I signed up for a triathlon in June so I thought this new 20 lb road bike was the bees knees . To tell you the truth I was lured in by the "pearl orange" color.

My mom took us to dinner to celebrate and my sister brought some fun feather and ribbon headbands that we wore throughout dinner.
The boys made me some cute cards.
Growing up, I remember that my mom never really enjoyed Mother's day. She had high expectations feeling that it was the one day we should get along (or at least not fight.) Because she was annoyed at our behavior, it wasn't a fun day for us either. (Mom if you are reading this I don't blame you.) So this year, I decided that instead of having high expectations of the kids that they preform better, this is the day for me to debut my mothering skills. I'm not sure I was a model parent this year but at least I'll look cool on my new pearl orange bike.
No comments:
Post a Comment