The first week of June we decided to skip the last week of kindergarten (to Mrs. R's chagrin) and drive to Utah. Jon wasn't able to come so I had to brave it myself. I wasn't sure how it was going to be but the kids were absolutely wonderful. My nephew (from Utah) and neice (from Oregon) have birthday's just a few days apart. They both turned 8 the end of May so they decided to be share their baptism (in Utah...hence the drive to Utah)
![]() |
| We stopped in Boise to visit my Bro and Sis-in-law |
![]() |
| The Hogle Zoo with" Grandpa-Roo" |
I forgot my camera so I bought a cheap disposable camera-- the photos were absolutely inferior but we are happy that we have any pictures. It was a long drive but we loved spending time with cousins and Grandparents. (more picts to come)
We left Utah on my birthday. I wasn't thrilled about driving on my birthday but I had a birthday present waiting for me in Boise. I was surprised at how great it was to see my husband after not seeing him for a week. He drove back to Portland with us.
My Great friend Kellena threw me a small party a few days later. There's me getting ready to blow out my "7" candles.
1 comment:
What fun! I'm glad you got to go, and that your children were wonderful. I love your sweet birthday surprise! You seem to have a great family!
Post a Comment