Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Dear Blog,
I think about you all the time.  It isn't that I don't care about you, I'm just so busy and I know it isn't nice to say but there are things that I enjoy more than you. My husband thinks that I am having an affair with Pinterest but we are just very good friends.  There's also the online scrapbooking that I don't care for much either but it needs my time too.
  Most importantly, I have four people who need me more than you.  Three of them are small and need me constantly.  Jackson, the oldest, pretends like he doesn't need me.  But if I go out for the night, he stays up until 11:00 waiting to say goodnight to me.
  Since I'm being honest, I need you to know that even though I think of you often, it's more out of obligation than love. Truth is, you just don't excite me like you used to.  I hope you understand it's not you, it's me. I hope we can still be friends and that I can drop in once in awhile and say hello.

Michelle

No comments: